Users comments and reviews on article Anal Abscess and Hemorrhoids: Home Remedies or Surgery for Anal Fistula? by Robert Rister

I suffer from Crohn's and these tiny cuts and irritations occure all the time - anal fistula.
I already use a cream for it, but it doesnt seem to go away for long, it eases the pain but still exists.

I shall try some of your home remedies and see how it goes.

Itching and pain be gone! I found a solution to Anal Itch in the Bathroom Bidet Sprayers they use in Thailand. Every doctor will tell you that you need to clean but the key is you need to do it without irritating the skin. Difficult to accomplish when you have an itch that is just begging to be scratched. But cleaning with a water spray does just that and it is easy, convenient and no one need know what you are using it for. Toilet paper irritates the skin and the more you rub, the more you itch.

I have a fistula caused by a abscess in my rectum I also have a Ileostomy I have terrible discharge from the fistula is there any advice on how to fix this