I had a bad bout of hemorrhoids, some two lingering episodes in a 6 month period. My first surgery went ok, was super painful and left me somewhat traumatized due to the amount of discomfort. It took me many weeks to heal, still slight blood in the stool after many weeks and a tight swollen pain that just went on. 

I tried Sitz baths and they did soothe, as well as vitamin e suppostories. I got tired of using the cremes that offered some relief, but it was not enough. I researched diet, read tons on fiber etc. It wasnt until a friend of mine explained to me that a hemorrhoid was the literal hemorrhage of the vessels in the rectum. I never really looked at it that way.

I found a hemorrhoid supplement called Hem-eez which I got online, and I noticed results in as little as a day. I went from wearing a Maxi Pad because of the blood to 5 days later feeling better than I did after 6 weeks of post surgery. 

Though I have changed my diet extensively, My diet was poor prior to my lifestyle change and I was not getting enough of the nutrients that assist in vessel health. I found fiber to be irritating in my most aggravated stages of having the hemorrhoids.

Since I have not had another episode since using the Hem-eez, I thought I would start a new topic to see if anyone else out there has seen results using natural supplements or diet change? It's been some 9 months and I feel past them, no fissures or blood. 

Hey Arien, my name is Richard. I have a question for you. How did you learn about Hem-eez? What is that actually, can you tell me? I don't know about that kind of hemorrhoid remedies, but I also had problems with hemorrhoids for quite a long time, and the only thing I found helpful when dealing with them was oil. I rubbed oil after shower and it had soften hemorrhoids thus shrinking it and eventually it solved my problem. But it is recurrent as you already know. At least it's not painful as it was the first time. Can someone tell me other remedies? 

No more painful hemorrhoids. Try this, I speak from experience and I don't call it a "miracle cure" it is simple, logical, comfortable and very confidential. After suffering most of my life I found the solution on a trip to Thailand in the form of the bathroom bidet sprayers they use there. It is the ultimate in simplicity = it allows you to clean without rubbing and irritating the sensitive skin. I got mine at

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

and I have not had a problem since. It also helps with diarrhea and constipation by allowing you to use it as a quick and easy homemade colonic. People think nothing of using water in a shower to blast themselves clean or to brush their teeth. Well the same thing is true on the inside = it can help you get cleaned out without all the pushing that causes the hemorrhoids in the first place and then it helps make sure they don't ever come back! All in the privacy of your own home and no one need know what you use it for. At the very least you will find it can help you with constipation and better hygiene.