Users comments and reviews on article Andropause: Male Menopause by Robert Rister

I have reached the male menopause age and have been waiting for my hormone test results. Bioidentical hormone therapy is the healthy option when trying to take on andropause in a natural way.

My brother was feeling the symptoms of Andropause a couple of months ago. He recently made an appointment with a bioidentical hormone specialist to get his hormone levels checked. His specialized physician helped him understand the results and gave him bioidentical hormone replacement therapy options. He is already feeling like himself again.

I'm young (23), but I recently had my hormones tested because I've been feeling depressed and fatigued on a regular basis. My testosterone levels were far below where they should be at my age. Is it possible that bioidentical hormones could help with my depression if it's being caused by a testosterone deficiency?

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

I had 6 "yes" out of seven, so I think I reallyneed to talk to my doctor about the testostrone replacement. I hope it does not cause any more side-effects like cncer or loss of anything else in my body. I believe the best remedy is the nture's remedy but hey, sometimes you have to trust your doctor.

this is a good ead, I'll definitely keep checking this page out.

Phoenix