Hi, its something wonderful, but you have may be come across.
I met a friend, him 25yrs old. we were together in the camp. funly, while we are shaving him has nothing to do.
completely he has no beard and moustache.
is it something normal?
I think is something related with male hormones (uncomplete production) and it might relate with the real man (to mean in the future geting family).
Anyway we talked, and in ampit area is oky, there are hair covered, but why not beard and moustache?
Can you tell me, how do this related with production in man?

An inability to produce testosterone is called male hypogonadism. It’s affects and symptoms differ depending on when they occurred.

Hypogonadism may occur during fetal development, puberty or adulthood.
When this happens in puberty, a young male goes through whole lot troubles and experiences slow growth and impaired development. The symptoms a person experiences in puberty are: decreased development of muscle mass, impaired growth of body hair, impaired growth of the penis and testicles, lack of deepening of the voice, development of breast tissue, etc.

In adulthood, a person may suffer from change in masculine physical characteristics and impairment of normal reproductive function. The symptoms associated with hypogonadism in adulthood are erectile dysfunction, decrease in beard and body hair growth, increase in body fat, decrease in size or firmness of testicles, decrease in muscle mass, development of breast tissue and infertility.

Did you notice any of these symptoms in your new friend or did he complain on anthing else?

When there is a lack of testosterone, men can have troubles producing sperm. The low levels of testosterone may also cause low sex drive and erectile dysfunctions. All of these factors make it hard for a man to become a father.

the guy is a sex symbol! he always have girls, and girls appreciate the way hot he is. but about the background of kids and unerection is unclear, though if he do sex it means has full erection.
I dont understand when you say this happen in adulthood or youghhood.
the thing is that, men start experience adult/male characteristics by the age of 16. to mean by 25 the beard and moustache should be almost fully develop.
More views please!

The way I see it, if hypogonadism happen in adulthood a person may experience decreased hair growth as if it is not growing anymore. When I say it may appear in puberty or adulthood, I mean that the production of testosterone starts to decrease in that time and when this happens, a man starts developing these symptoms.

What did this guy tell you when you asked him about the problem? Did he have his testosterone levels checked or he doesn’t seem to be so much obsessed with it.

Hi, unfortunately I have not asked about the testorene level checked. Its too private for me just asked him about it.
About building the family I asked in a joked form, he said "the time not yet" I think he never find his beloved.
I dont think if in-appearence of beard and moustach can be the reason for unproduction unless otherwise...... But it can be related with genetic problems that can be seen once after several generation among the family.
about the production I dont know unless someone has an ideas from the previous question.
I will be glad to hear from you.....

Correct.. while women have menopause, some men experience hypogonadism and andropause.