Hi. I'm 54 year old lady and I would like to find some answers. You see, about a year ago I started top feel some typical menopause symptoms such as night sweats, hot flashes and frequent headaches.
Of course, doctor immediately prescribed me some hormone replacement therapy which I used whole this year. I have experienced several bad side effects of this therapy and decided to do something and stop using them.
Beside this I have heard also that these hormones can cause cancer and increase chance for developing high blood pressure and sugar.
A good friend recommended me some homeopathic remedies for treating symptoms of menopause. Can this be done?

I have experienced almost the same thing with my hormone replacement therapy and got really scared. That’s why I have also start thinking about some homeopathic solutions.
Homoeopathy has good remedies to see a woman through this phase of life cheerful and unscathed. I have done a small research and find out some great stuff about some remedies.
On first place is Belladonna plant which can be useful if flushes of heat during menopause are very sudden and intense.
It can be also used in some stressful situations. Then you have Ignatia, which is often helpful for emotional ups and downs occurring during menopause. Lilium tigrinum, is often used for sensations of tightness in chest, and a feeling as if woman’s pelvic organs are pressing out, which can feel as need to sit a lot or cross legs.
Try it- it is healthy and you really have nothing to loose!

I am definately in the same boat, I just couldn't go through hormone therapy. My family is asian and so I was raised on the whole herbal remedy for everything thing. I saw an ad on google for a product called Changes For Women, they have a page on their site, click on the formula page, it describes a lot of information on the different helpful herbal remedies. I actually bought the product and felt it worked for me but the webpage is good for research.