Users comments and reviews on article Heart palpitations: Causes, Risks & Treatment by MariAnne

Very useful information, lessened my stress due to worry!

No comments

very useful information. i sometimes get up at night
time my heart. feels that is going to come out of my chest, but i know its just anxiety disorder the minute i talk with someone. it stops it freks me out i get sweaty and uncomfortable i wish there was a cure for anxiety im tired of seating at home waiting for just about everything i dont do anything alone its terriable i dont drive alone nothing alone im a prisonor with so manny wishes and desire to do things alone.

Nice article! I do have heart palpitations, and I did make an appointment to get a baseline and just to make sure that everything is okay. I have very low blood pressure, when my heart jumps around, like 95/58 I had to drink tea, eat chips, and drink gatoraid to get it right again. I am a bit nervous.

I wonder if you check for replies, because you are a guest...so I hope you see this. It sounds to me that you are very stressed. Can you not even take a relaxing bath? Meditate, or take walks? Do, you get the heart palpitations when you are alone, or with someone? If it is with someone, you should try to get away from that person, to see if they get better, if not, then that person is not causing you stress. If so, then find out why that person is causing you stress, and make a plan to do something about it.

Learning to spell helps relieve angziety