Users comments and reviews on article Bleeding gums - causes, symptoms, treatment by MariAnne

Loose Teeth Treatment-OralMax

Novus Natural Products LLC is a company completely dedicated to find the best remedies around the world, to find 100% natural solutions for illnesses that affect thousands of people daily. OralMax is 100% natural and its one of a kind formula has been used as a Gum Disease Treatment for the past 500 years in South America. OralMax will not only cure bleeding gums, inflammation, sensitivity, gingivitis and bad breath (gum disease), but it will also regenerate gum tissue and restore dental mobility caused by gum disease, impact accidents or diabetes. It will tighten up loose teeth from grade 3 to grade 1 in 1-2 weeks Guaranteed. OralMax is safe for everyone including diabetics. Unlike other products that can only be used for a period of time, OralMax can be used for as long as you need to. As if this was not enough, it will also eliminate any kind of sores caused by denture usage!

Our commitment is to provide premium natural products that bring promised results. We are determined to offer our customers high quality herbal and natural products that help people live healthier lives. Our products are effective, easy to use and moderately priced. OralMax is the latest innovation in the dental field, is naturally made in order to cure gum disease, restore dental mobility and regenerate gum tissue, resulting in a healthier, safer and pleasurable well being.

This article was very helpful

Thanks a lot

kiran

Thanks for all the insight, MariAnne. I think that your article was very well written and offered a lot of help into the issue. Thank you! :-)

Thanks for this information. I am on interferon and have portal hypertension and cirrhosis. For the last 6 months I have been bleeding from my gums non stop. I have been to the dentist seen my liver specialist and till last week had had no reprieve. Last week on my 3rd or 4th unsuccessful dentist appointment I has prescribed Metronide 400 antibiotics. Within 2 days the bleeding has completely stopped. I hope that it continues to stay stopped after I have finished the antibiotics but I have my doubts. over the last 6 months my teeth and gums have hurt so very much but the bleeding was such that I would wake up with blood on my pillow and congealed blood between my teeth and my tongue brown and my throat layered in blood. It has been horrible. To make matter worse my tongue has been swollen and I have been biting the side of it in my sleep causing my whole tongue to ache and more than likely exacerbating my disposition to infection.. My platelets have been around 24,000 and the only solution is in emergency to have a platelet transfusion of which I have had 2. This is so very frustrating. I have found some relief in Amosan but not like the relief of the antibiotics. The dentist has told me due to my low health that is why I have gingivitis.. I hate it.

Interesting article

My teeth are always bleeding. It's been a whole year now, I've been trying all the mouthwashes but only work for a specific moment.

hello, not directly related, but i think i might be having a extra set of teeth, i am 16 , an only had 2 of my whisdom teeth come through, but over the last week i have been expeirencing pains in my upper jaw, and my canine tooth has started to become loose, its almost like i can feel the teeth behind the gum waiting to come through, does the require medical attention from a dentist on what do i do ?? .. thanks

When I use to smoke my gums never bled but since I gave up smoking I find that my gums are tender and bleed with small pressure.

when i used to smoke it never bled, after i stopped smoking it started to bleed... why? It says above tobacco usage makes it worse but here it seems contrary.. kindly advice me please

thax 4 this

I'm colorblind...not fair!

I like bleeding gums......it makes me look tough....true story

"when i used to smoke it never bled, after i stopped smoking it started to bleed... why? It says above tobacco usage makes it worse but here it seems contrary.. kindly advice me please ."

Hi, I am not sure how to anwser a question in this website, so I am doing this way.

The fact is that cigarrets contain nicotine which is a so called vaso-constrictor. What happens is that vaso constrictors inhibit bleeding. But the disease is there. It is masked.
I hope I have helped you!
regards,
Bert

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

thank you very much for the info it was very helpful