Users comments and reviews on article Male G-spot by MariAnne

Great Article!!!

this is a very good article and now I know exactly where the female G-Spot is.Thank you very much.But i still don't know much about getting to the male G-Spot

how do you get to the male g spot and another question if you masturbat alot does it make your penis smaller ?????????

I have heard much about the "male G spot"...but my wife hasn't found mine yet...lol...I also know exactly where hers is...plus what you mentioned about a sybian is SO true...my wife used to be a "once and done girl"...that is until she met up with a sybian....in one night alone she had 6 vaginal orgasms...and since then during our play has no less then 2 orgasms...at least one vaginal and one clitorial...we're getting a sybian of our own very soon....also I would suggest David Shades masterful lover for more info on great techniques for unlocking your wife or girlfriends sexual potential :-D

Guest wrote:

cuckoohead wrote:

I don't know where it is exactly but it is inside ur anus to be exact.Masturbation changes nothing about ur penis,doesn't make it bigger,doesn't make it smaller,doesn't make u blind,doesn't give u acne.The only thing it can do is give u orgasms,or make ur penis sore depending on how fast,rough,and much u rub it,if u rub any other part of ur body like that it can get sore too

My male g-spot has been found and it feels AWESOME! My lover stimulated me for the first time about 4 years ago and we have been making love almost every night since then. He is a doctor and I am a licensed physical therapist. We work at the same hospital and seeing him makes me melt.

Spread love, not hate!

I just like to add that a man would not feel unerotic if a woman stimulates his "male G-spot" wearing lubricated latex gloves instead of using her bare fingers.

Hoseclamps I think it's good that you point that out. It can be dangerous to actually engage in unsafe practices and it's a good idea to be sure that you are as safe as possible. I'm glad that someone wrote this article though because I don't think many men know that they have a G-spot and the knowledge of this would help a lot of men increase their enjoyability of sex so I am grateful someone mentioned this!