Users comments and reviews on article How to Stop Eating Junk Food: Top Tips by Dana Fenton

I stopped going out to eat for about three or four weeks out of budget needs more than any real choice but man am I glad that I quit going out! I think that now when I go out to eat I get sick every single time so I think that this is really important information that you posted and these tips are REALLY helpful. COoking for yourself is such a good idea and it helps reduce eating out!

Thanks a lot for these tips. I have this bad habit of eating out a lot. I eat every alternate day. I will try to follow your tips. Keep it up. To get some knowledge on health related issues,

Thank you for giving me a good source of tips not to eat fast foods. I usually enjoy eating fast foods when I go out with my family. In fact, after shopping, I eat fast foods to be satisfing.

thanks for the tips