Users comments and reviews on article Foods That Improve Your Brain Function by Jane23

Good post. It's hard to find them, not to mention discipline one's self to eat right. Knowing a succinct list on good choices really helps. Asking what motivates one's self to make good choices can be enlightening. Preventing or correcting illness? Feeling better? Improving cognition? Remaining youthful?
It's never too early or too late to improve.

I am sure to take this post serious, but eating junk food high in sugars and bad brain stuff has me feeling a bit lazy. Is there an easy way to take up all of the listed items and throw them into a spreadsheet format of some sort? Can we possibly come up with a monthly shopping list and cooking list complete with ingredients and cooking times for a fool proof plan to healthy eating? =0)
Maybe I am just looking for a reason to mope around this whole eating healthy life style. I am sure of one thing, I am very thankful for the time and energy invested in making this list.
I will bookmark it in good faith and maybe one day Stumble Upon it again one day.....which reminds me, I gave you a thumbs up!

I'm a teacher in the primary phase, and are absolutely shocked by the "food"
mothers pack in lunch-boxes.
Somehow, we think that children desperately need sweets, and cool drinks daily.
The school's tuck shop is privately owned, and they sell the cheapest junk food available to make the most money.
Poor Kiddies...
(And beware the teacher who thinks to "teach" after lunch...)

Nice writing. I got a lot new from here.

Well written!
As far as diet for better brain function goes.. I like to broadly classify food as either acidic or alkaline. The choice between the two depends on whether we have overly acidic or alkaline bodies. We should be looking to neutralise the excess acidity or alkali.

Most Americans have overly acidic bodies caused by our diet. So, we need to alkalize ourselves to neutralise the excess acidity. A higher PH Green Vegetable diet would surely help us in multiple ways, including better brain function.

Great article!
Many of these items can be thrown in a smoothie together, which makes it easy and fast to get some of your brain food!
Thanks again, rowan

Really quality article. I learned a great deal. This is the food my wife has been eating for years and the kinds of things I want to eat more of. Thank you for posting!

I've read several articles, they didn't mention sugar as brain-drainer but as memory enhancer/sharpener.

what should i believe?

--

You can look for my blog improve your brain improve your life at

And ı wrote an article, beginners guide to brain improvement

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Sugar is definately a brain drainer, espcially once the 'sugar high' wears off and takes you low...!

Good article. I'm glad that you mentioned coffee, because most writers are unwilling to talk about its health benefits due to caffeine content. Thanks for being honest, and helping people as a result.