Users comments and reviews on article Prostate Health and Prostate Problems - What You Need to Know by Dr. Soni Vijay

Does anyone know of the herbs and other treatments that Dr. Soni was talking about? I'm definitely concerned about prostate health because I have a bit of a family history of it so I do try to be cognizant of all of the problems that might befall me so I am trying to engage in preventative maintenance. Aside from regular checkups though I would like to see if there's a supplement that would help! Does anyone have an idea?

I've seen a solution to prostate enlargement, and it's simple. Masturbation releases the toxins that cause a prostate to grow in size. I've seen this at least twice on the Net.

I'm interested in some suggestions on male vitamins or suppliments that will help reduce an enlarging prostate.

I'm 41 and had a hemmroidectomy last week. For the first few days afterwards I had a hard time urinating. So my doc prescribed Flomax which has helped, but my stream still isn't the same. Not knowing much about the prostate I thought I would try ejaculating today to see if that would shrink the prostate. All I saw was about 3 drops of semen which I know is a side effect of the Flomax.

I do think my prostrate has been growing over the last few years becuase of a weaker stream and it takes longer to get going.

So I'd like to drop the Flomax if I can find a suitable vitamin and/or suppliment that will help. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.