Users comments and reviews on article Prostate Enlargement: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Symptoms and Treatment by Dr. Soni Vijay

hello Sir,

I read your article about prostate enlargement.. some of the symptoms mentioned is resembling to my present condition.
from few days when i urinate sperms comes out, some times there is an urge to urinate, difficulty or burning sensation while urinating,
few times i feel normal.. even i wont get the feel of completion..
mastrubation as become more painful..

All this started as i came to france from india.. is it all due to change in environment, work pressure, change in activity or diet...?
am not seeing any enlargement in the pennis size.however most of the time it is harder.

can you please sujest me some solution, since i cant approach the foreign doctors (here they hardly understand english)
please reply to my mail id ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
ASAP if not possible repy it in article...