Users comments and reviews on article Anabolic Steroids: Side Effects and Health Consequences by Dr. Soni Vijay

This is a very informative article for anyone who is curious about anabolic steroid use. I don't think very many people take it seriously because it's so bad for you but not many people are aware. Thank you for posting on this. One thing--I was not aware that it caused stunted growth in children, which makes a lot of sense to me because I heard that a lot of people believe that exercise stunts growth in the young. Makes a lot more sense that it's steroid abuse!

I don't think very many people take it seriously because it's so bad for you but not many people are aware.

The side effects of HGH are not as many, but consult the doctor before taking them and on the onset of the effects. Safe, legal supplements are more effective than ever and can bring you results without all the baggage of steroids. This is because of the ‘building’ or anabolic effect of this hormone. Anabolic steroids are generally synthetic forms of testosterone and mimic the action of testosterone. For more information visit ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed