Users comments and reviews on article Testosterone Enanthate or Primoteston: Most Commonly Used Form of Testosterone Used in Sports by Dana Fenton

Wow! I read your other article first, but this one was even more informative. I thought I knew a lot about steroids but this was really helpful as well. I knew about the baseball investigations too but I wasn't aware of the extent of the problem. I think it's unfortunate that these kids are taking steroids at such a young age because they can really mess with their growth during puberty. I hope that more people read your article, especially young athletes.

More info please!
I was on Testim for two years, as per a urologist stated I had small gonads that I needed the Testim
to rebuild my bones as I had a pelvic fracture that was painful yet undetected until it was a major break and only then when a bone scan revealed the break was healing.
It's my belief that Dr's. are getting so much kickback by promoting the Pharmaceutical companies.

I would love for someone to prove me wrong.
I will be hard to convince as a baby boomer, I cannot count how many time those healthy pampas pharmaceutical agent would bum rush in front of the patients time. It's high time congress pulled rank on this industry. I could use some Ice water right now...lol
Seriously the industry is just too fat, Some Doctors really don't care about the patients well being but to avoid mal practice and if anything unusual appears, we get set to all the Doctors buddies, and it just so happens that all his/her Buddies are in the same side of town... I know to investigate this is going to upset the apple cart.
It's time to do just that, cull the rotten apples under all the pretty one on top!
Cane
Ky