Users comments and reviews on article Natural testosterone boosters by SirGan

This is very helpful. Thank you

is 17 too young to take a natural testosterone booster. im in the gym constantly almost a year now. and am ready to take the next step.

It is always fun to find a good buy. I am on my second bottle of the Dr Max Powers Testosterone Boost - which is Tribulus supplements .... I am really amazed at how it has helped me.

I am finding that I am developing muscle mass much easier than I used to. Without a lot of exercise, it looks like I have actually been working out a lot. I have also found that my back muscles feel a lot better after regular and heavy lifting. I carried a large tv uspstairs, with the help of a friend. I had to grab it down low, over and over again with each step, and I was at the top end so I really had to bend.

I was sure my back with be very soar for a few days but suprisingly, my back muscles recovered very quickly and I wasnt even soar the next day. I also find myself less nervous talking to people in general. I attribute this to the Tribulus as I am convinced that it has restored my natural levels where they had been lacking. I am a huge fan of the Dr Max Powers products and will continue with this brand.

The best option is to use a natural testosterone booster. These are made from all natural ingredients, and other than allergies, and no side effects have ever been reported. The most popular natural substances for building testosterone is Tribulus Terrestris. I have been using the Dr Max Powers Testosterone Boost for the last 3 years on and off, and I love it because there are no side effects and its completely nattural tribulus. I had a great response to it.

is 17 a good age to use this? its my off season for sports soo i need to train hard and get good gains.

Well 17 is young still, you should wait till you get out of highschool and get on with your life before considering that, ummm, im about to hit 19 and i noticed a plataeu i hit and lately i've just been chillen around and drinking, thus making me produce more estrogene. Just follow the healthy and correct eating habits and find a suitable supplement and you will be satisfied. Research No2Black(Capsules) they did wonders for me but mabye get someone with personall experience and great results, and try what they're useing

17 is far to young for any testbooster. as well as 19. your test levels are the highest they will be ages 17-22 thers no need for this. Hit the gym hard, eat big id say around 3500 calories a day or more depending on your goals. alot of protein and plenty of water and the growth will come. remember it takes time. and dont use these for your so called "plataeus" use extra sets or rest pause to break through them. Happy Lifting!

Cool article, defo the best test boost is good, sleep and good regular endurance activities, ive always lived by that simple rule. As for supplements, trib is one that a lot of my gym guys recommended to me in the beginning but I tried a handful of extracts rather than branded concoctions mentioned in this article and out of the handful I tried, I found Indonesian 60% icariin capsules to be the natural testosterone booster thats worked best for me.