My wife was diagnosed with angina pectoris. She is currently taking Empirin, for several months. Ever since, she had no problems with her disease or regarding side effects of Empirin. If side effect occurs in some point in time, I want to be able to recognize them. Can you tell me more about Empirin side effects?

Your wife may develop side effects of Empirin. It is especially often in who are taking Empirin regularly. Some of the side effects can be dangerous, so I will write few words about them. If she notices black, tarry stools, stomach pain, vomiting up blood, it means that she probably developed stomach or intestine bleeding and she must get professional help as soon as possible. Besides bleeding, some other things may occur; confusion, difficulty breathing, wheezing, ringing in ears, skin rash, etc. These ones also require health care professional.