Hello there. My good friend needs to use Coversyl. I know a lot about it so I gave her some good advice how to take it. Of course, nothing without her doctor. She needs to consult him before anything. She has one, maybe funny problem. She can't drink any kind of pill. She starts to cough and than she starts to cry. It is very odd. She is like a child in those cases. I want to know two things - does coversyl comes in form of tablets only? My second question is what are the side - effects of it? 

Hi everyone. It is used to treat high blood pressure. Yes, it comes in the tablets form and you can choose between 2, 4 and 8 mg package. So, you will need to learn how to use it. Maybe there is some other form, but I am not familiar with it at all. Like every other medicine, this one has side – effects as well. Many medications can cause side effects. Remember that side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent. For example, you can have : cough, diarrhea, dizziness, you are feeling week, you have headaches, you lost the taste, etc. Those all are possible side – effects.

Hey there. My friend was using it in the tablet form. I never was wondering is there any form other than tablets, somehow that doesn't crossed my mind. :) Tablets are the first choice whenever I am buying medications. About the side - effects. There are so many of them, but when my friend was using those tablets she started to feel very depressed. We didn't know what is going on with her, but very soon we started to believe that this has something to do with Coversyl. She asked her doctor and he told her that this can happen. 

Good day there. Every medicine has its own side – effects. But benefits of those medicine are much more important than side – effects. Those side – effects will go away in time.  The possible and very common side – effects can be : stroke, myocardial infarction, angina pectoris, pressure in chest, you can feel tired or lethargic. Also, you can have this noise in your ears, vision disturbance, flushing, nose bleeding, muscle cramps, hepatitis, renal failure, breeding more than usual, fainting, decreased blood sugar levels, etc. Those are all possible side – effects but I honestly do believe that there are more of them.