I am Dianabol 30 mg per day. I’ve been told that it’s a high dose and that I will experience side effects. Also that it can damage my liver. Is that possible? What are the Dianabol side effects?

Dianabol has a high propensity for estrogenic related side effects in high doses, but if doses are kept low 15-20 mg daily, these side effects are less pronounced and sometimes not seen at all. They warned you about the liver because dianabol falls in the class of 17-AA steroids. It is liver toxic and can cause considerable strain on the liver in high doses and over extended periods of time even in doses of only 10 mg a day, increases in liver values may be seen. Other Dianabol side effects are: increase of the blood pressure and heart rate, and in extreme cases may require the use of an antihypertensive drug such as catapressin, gynecomastia is always a possibility, it may also cause serious acne on the face, and neck, chest, back and shoulders since the sebaceous gland is stimulated due to dianabol's conversion into dihydrotestosterone. Only One plus side I can think of that dianabol is a "feel good" steroid known to improve mood, appetite, self confidence, and self esteem. Try to take in between 1-2 gallons of water each day while dianabol is used because water intake should be kept HIGH while using dianabol.

hi.

i am thinking of buying some diabolic.

i have read all the risks involved with using this drug, i was wondering could you pleas tell me how much weight i could gain with this and if i should take anything with it??

thanx

As far as im away you can expect anywhere from 2 - 4 lbs per week, however this is entirely dependent on your training and diet plan.

You should be aware that it is hard on the liver I read that it is recommended to take milk thistle to prevent against this as well as anti-estrogen compounds to prevent against gynocomastia (your pecs turning into breasts).

am 17 an been talking 50 mg a day an woz wondering wot wos the best time to take them.

dude get off that high of a dosage start lowering the dosage immediately drop it to like 45 for a cupple days then 40 then 35 then 30 and thats the highest id ever recomend and especilly for someone my age.

#1. AAS should never be used by anyone younger than 25

#2. Do not taper the dosage like the last guy recommended. Just adjust to 25mg daily... you can split the dose or take it all at once. If you do take it all at once take it close to gym time so you can recover quickly after the gym.

So if i was to take dianabol, What would be the best this for me to take with it to stop some of the side effects ??

When I was 21 I took one 5 mg table of Dianabol. I took this schedule for 2 weeks, stopped 1 week to let my body recuperate, then 2 weeks, and I did this for 3 months. I went from 160 pounds to 190 pounds and had lots of muscles. I stopped taking them and quite weightlifting due to a back injury. Later, when I went back to weightlifting without Dianabol, it did not take long to rebuild the muscle tone I had lost. I don't see the need to do huge doses of Dianabol. ... What I wonder is whether a person 60 years old with a weightlifting background can use Dianabol today in small does without any danger? Any doctor out there with an answer to this?

hi i m using dianabol at a dose of 40mg/day and i will reduce it down slowly.i want to know that is there any side-effect in regard to sexuality or impotency?

Best thing to do is 2 ween urself on and off of it. I had great results with 1 5 mg tab every 4 hours for first 3 to 7 days, next i moved to 10 mg every 4 hours for following week, lastly 15 mg every 4 hours for a week or so never exceeding. Then 10 mg, then back down to 5. Never lost much mass and was simple to put back on for an off cycle of 2 months. I personally think u should never take any more than 45 mg in a 12 hour period and getting plenty of rest for a minimun of 7 hrs untinterrupted.

Ok this is a good question for someone that would use Dianabol as a performance enhancer for endurance in outdoor training.  By this I mean hiking, running, biking.  Using a low dose of 10-15 mg once a day for extended use 2-3 months.  My question is: I've heard that dianabol increases water retention, therefor in extreme endurance training exposed to high temperatures, does the user risk dehydration??  Will the user need even more water than before to stay hydrated??  Or will it have an opposite effect and help maintain hydration??

am 20.... and considering to use dbol ....... should i be using it ? is yes any additoinal supplement like whey protein i should be taking along it ?
reply asap

You know what ever works for others is fine by me, as long as it's not pushed in front of my face. But really? Who would even have a desire to use steroids for the sake of muscle growth alone in the first place? I would rather stick to natural training, which won't eventually ruin my health years down the road, then pop any of that sh*t into my system for the sake of chicks or my ego. If you got the "small nuts" to do it, props! But I'll be the one person here to say stay away from any of it before that happens. Good luck.