A while back, I actually found out that my brother, who is a total exercise junky, is using anabolic steroids to get better results. I am horrified and do not want to see my little brother get hurt. Can you tell me more about anabolic steroids? What are the long term side effects of anabolic steroids? What would you tell someone if you were trying to convince them to come off anabolic steroids? In a loving way, of course. I don't want to scare him off.

You are totally right that the use of anabolic steroids can cause serious side effects. If there are any immediate side effects, your brother probably has them already and is not necessarily talking about it. Some of the more serious side effects of anabolic steroids that can show up later on are liver tumours, fluid retention, hypertension, and others.

soft penis, stinky vagina.