Does anyone know what the most powerful steroid is? I guess Anadrol or Dianabol. I would like to hear someone’s opinion about these two steroids. Thanks.

Well, Anadrol is probably the most powerful, but also most painful oral steroid. Anadrol will cause major water gains. You know those puffy looking monster at the gym? You will get Major strength and weight gains but once your cycle is over you will begin to loose your gains and here are many side affects, not to mention the tits. I think that Dianabol is Second to best of mass and strength building next to Anadrol. Basically Dianabol a mass production steroid, you can expect a good 1-6 pounds a week gain if training and eating right. However, it is liver toxic and can cause serious acne along with a few other mild side effects.

Hi senko,

from what I know - even though previous poster said otherwise, Dinabol is the steroid that is known for causing water retention. It might leas to steady up to 6 pounds a week gain during first few moths, but in the dosages that are needed to achieve this, Dinabol as well as Andarol can cause massive liver problems, from hepatitis to potentially threatening liver failure. So, both of these steroids are very liver toxic.

Besides this, while Andarol actually does help in red blood cells production to the point that it's sometimes used as treatment for anemia, Dinabol, on the other hand, can cause decreased red blood cells production which is dangerous on  more levels than just related to weight or muscle mass gain. So, both of them are not exactly good, not mention when you have to take large doses.