HI. I’m thinking to start using serequel so I’m interested in side effects I might experience. Did anyone here try it??? What were your experiences??? Thanks.

I’ve been using it for 3 years now and I so far so good. I know that many experience headache, weight gain, drowsiness, and occassionaly high blood cholesterol leves but I haven’t had any of those. List of side effects is very short and I think you should give it a try. Also, it is purely individual how you will “handle” it – you may experience all of them or none, just like me.

swingler wrote:

[/quote} Took serequel for over year,; now have diabetes as a result. It makes you crave carbohydrates and sweets :(

has anyone had any liver or spleen damage with seraquel i have been on it for 4 years and it did wonders for me now i have been taken off due to liver and spleen damage. Has anyone ever heard of those side effects? 8-|

swingler wrote:

HI. I’m thinking to start using serequel so I’m interested in side effects I might experience. Did anyone here try it??? What were your experiences??? Thanks
[/quotePSYCO] I TAKE IT NOW AND AGAIN TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM HAVING EXTREME ANGER AND OUTBURSTS, WORK WELL BY DISOLVING YOUR EMOTION AND IT WILL MAKE YOU A BIT DROWSY, WORK WELL!!!

HI, I WAS DIAGNOSED 4 WEEKS AGO WITH BIPOLAR AND MY PHYCHATRIST PUT ME ON SEREOQUEL. AFTER READING SOME OF THE SIDE AFFECTS WITH OTHER PEOPLE, LONG TERM WITH THIS MEDICATION SEEMS TO CAUSE MORE DAMAGE. I CANNOT TAKE THIS DRUG DURING THE DAY OR LATE AT NITE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FALL ASLEEP WITHIN A HALF HOUR AFTER I TAKE IT. I'VE NOTICED EXTREME DRY MOUTH IN THE MORNING AND I LAG THE FIRST PART OF THE DAY, I FIND SIMPLE DAILY TASKS VERY DIFFICULT ALMOST AS IF MY MIND IS IN A FOG. IM REALLY NOT HAPPY ABOUT TAKING THIS DRUG WHAT SO EVER, AND WOULD LOVE TO HERE MORE FEED BACK FROM OTHER BIPOLAR PATIENCE WHO ARE CURENTLY USING SEROQUEL. I REALIZE THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG ROAD FOR ME TO FIND THE RIGHT MEDS. ALSO IS THERE A MEDICATION OUT THERE FOR BIPOLAR THAT DOESN'T CAUSE WEIGHT GAIN?????????????? THANK YOU. %-)

Hi! I have been taking seroqel for 1 year now, to treat anxiety and depression. I have a border line personality. It makes me very tired at night but I am so groggy in the morning it's like i can't get motivated to do anything. I also get very hungy when i wake up and eveerything taaste good. :? I'll have to admit though it helps alot with anxiety during the day but, I nly take of what I usually take o

My wife just started taking it and I dont like the results personally. I am concerned with her sleeping all day, no energy at all. If the long term affects are anything like I see here there has to be a better answer.

my husband takes it and i dont like way it makes him like zombie always tired but does help his mood swings %-)

:-) I have only the very best to say about Seraquel 25 mg sleeping pills 2x by Astrazeneca. In fact just an hour ago, I took 2 of them, and I am now wide awake. I strongly suggest these be used as prescribed by any Medical Doctor. Susan Hewett _[removed]_

:? my ex doctor gave me 200mg for my first and only time 30 min. later i was in the er

I have been on Serequel now for a little under two years and I agree with most of these people. I have a three year old and I find it very difficult to get up the energy to run around and play with her in the day time. On the other hand I sleep like a bay at night, when before I would sit up and watch tv from 12:00am - 7:00am. You have to decide which is more important for you and which is going to benefit you more.
Thanks

Hi there, 2006

Serequel is a drug that can be used to treat depression and other mental disorders. I have been taking this medication for seven months now and I have gained forty pounds and have frequent muscle spasms. However, on the up side, it has improved my quality of life by 85%. I have rapid-cycle bipolar, and this medication mixed with Paxil and Epival has enabled me to live and deal with life like a normal person.

:-) I've taken Seroquel for over a year...600mg every day. I'm bi-polar and have taken just about everything. It works well for me. If I don't I have a very hard time getting to sleep, and stay up for days..also terrible mood swings. give it a try. If you don't you'll never know.

:-( what has happenened to me between seroquel and neurontin and resperdal is at 40 i lost all my teeth and have developed gastro pernisis i have to take meds just not to throw up everyday and meds to go to the bathroom reguraly im in pain when i eat and my blood sugar is outof control and i cant get it under control
kelly