What are the known side effects of winstrol tablets on various people? I know that they are supposed to be really good for muscle growth and winstrol tablets are said to start working real quick, but at what cost? Do winstrol tablets have any serious long-term side effects that we should be scared of?

Hi johnathon96. Winstrol is a common type of steroid and I am sure that you very well know that steroids cause various side effects. People are different so each person can react differently when using steroids and Winstrol is no exception. There are few side effects caused by this steroid and the most serious one is possibility of liver damage. So if you have family history of liver problems you should definitely avoid Winstrol tablets or  injections. One more dangerous side effect of using Winstrol is jaundice and this means that liver isn’t filtering the blood like it should. So is this dangerous enough to stop anyone from reaching out towards steroids? Anyone who is working out wants to pump up muscles as fast as possible but at what cost. I think that the natural way is the best way and if you adjust your nutrition you can have almost the same results but at least you are going to be healthy.