So my boyfriend and I have protected sex on feburary 22nd and he wore a condom nothing busted or leaked. He pulled out when he was getting ready to cum. My cherry didn't even pop. Before I had sex my period was on feburary 9th and after sex I DID have my period it started on march 6th. And today my boyfriend was fingering me and he tried three fingers and when he stuck them in there he said it felt like stuff pulled apart. Then after he pulled his fingers out there was blood on them. What do you think? Do you think im pregnant? Give me information please!!

No i don't think you are pregnant. The blood either came from your cheery or he cut you. If you want to be fingered, make sure his finger nail's are nice an short. just to make sure he don't hurt you. If you really think you're pregnant, go buy a test.