Fingering with cum / Precum ?!? Help... My boyfriend was fingering me, and since I was a virgin at the time it did cause some discomfort, and I think he may have broken my hymen. Days later my period was due but instead I had some dark brown discharge that lasted for about 5 days. It was heavy on some days like my period. However it has been two weeks since and I have still not had my period. I have been stressed which may have effected my period.. But I'm now also worried that there is a chance that my boyfriend had a small about of precum on his hands and that I could be pregnant.. I've been bloated, feeling sick and a little dizzy recently... Do you think that it's all in my head ??? Please tell me that it's all in my head. I think I might just go and get a pregnancy test today.. ? What are the chances that I could be pregnant ??? :(

Health Guru
Hi Elizabeth78, can you tell me what date your boyfriend fingered you on what date your period was due on and what date you had your previous period?

I believe he fingered me on a couple of different times about the 22nd/23rd of december? My last period was finished on about the 15th of dec ? and was due about 2 weeks ago ?

Health Guru
It would be highly unlikely that you would get pregnant from just being fingered with precum on his fingers. I think your just in panic mode that's all and noticing things about your body that normally happen. To get the most accurate result with a pregnancy test you need to wait at least 2 weeks preferably longer before you take it and also to use the first pee you take upon waking in the morning :-)

that's what i'm hoping. I do tend to panic alot! I'll book in to see a doctor to talk about my irregularities and maybe just see what they say. Thank you for your advice. So I should wait another two weeks to see if my next period comes ?

Health Guru
Do you suffer irregular periods normally then? The longer you can leave it before taking a test the more accurate it will be. Your welcome and happy to try to help :-)

recently it has been up and down.. because I was working full time with a whole lot of women so my cycle adapted to them, and now that I finished that job (on the 19th of dec) I think my period has gone back to my mum and sisters cycle. however they has theirs about a week and a half ago? I was very stressed the week I was supposed to get my period.. I'm just worried about the brown discharge? :/ I read it could be a sign of pregnancy..

Health Guru
Normally signs so implantation is bright red spotting not dark. I think your find that a lot of it is just down to stress and your irregularity :-)

okay great. thank you. I think for the first time I will be extremely happy to get my period next time! And i'll be more careful next time! I really appreciate it