Hi 1week and 1day ago my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. It was protected he wore a condom and it didn't leak or come off or bust. and when he was going to cum he pulled it put. I have been worrying that I could be pregnant. Is it there any chance since we used the condom correctly? Also my last period was feburary 9th and I have been stressed alot with worrying that I could be pregnant. If anyone could help me that would be great! Thanks!

Hi Scared,

There is always a chance with any sexual contact but if he put the condom on correctly then the chances are very slight.

Since he pulled out, the odds are even lower.

It is unlikely you are pregnant.

Since he used the condom correctly and pulled out you shouldn't be scared that you're pregnant. Since your last period was on Feb 9 you have nothing to worry about. Just wait to see if your period comes in March. Hope I helped :)