Hi me and my boyfriend was kinda cuddling lastnight and making out and I'm 15! It kinda turned bad and I gave him a blowjob and a ha****b and they after he whipped his hand in his shirt and he hauled down my pants and fingered me! I'm still a virgin and my cherry is no popped yet I don't think..i'm on my period is there a chance pregnancy!  I'm scared

The chances of you being pregnant are slim to none because if he wiped his hands this would kill the majority of the sperm cells therefore if he did finger you the sperm cells are dead and cant "make a baby". Also when a man cums sperm travel's at about 250 fps (feet per second) that force is what makes it possible for the sperm to reach the egg. And to top it off because you haven't popped you cheery it would be nearly impossible for half dead sperm not going 250 fps to reach one of the eggs.

I hoped i answered your question!

:-D 

if yo are on your period you arent pregnant dnt worry

not true some women who are pregnant can still have a period, but the majority of women will not it is a 15 out of a 100% chance to have a period while their pregnant.