I lost my virginity on Jan 8th with protection then did it again on the 10th and the 22nd I bleed all time. We used protection every time and he checked them by filling them with water and squishing them I got my period 3 days after. The third time we had sex it lasted the same amount and it was around the time I was supposed to get it. Now its the 9th of February and I keep getting head aches and my stomach feels weired and idk if its cause I'm ovulating .. I need help!

Well your definitely not pregnant. You could be coming down with something or something relating to your period. You have nothing to freak out over.

Hey hun, I had sex with my boyfriend and used protection just like you. If the condom never broke and nothing leaked, youre fine.

It maybe cause I'm sick or keep thinking about it. Thanks that was lots of help!

You guys are a lot of help! I just didn't know what to think! Paranoid I guess, thank you so much

I get paranoid ALL the time so i know how you feel. Im sure you will be ffine and i wouldnt lie to you:). wish you all the best

Do your nipples hurt before your period? I'm pretty sure I'm freaking out again

Don't freak out. Sometimes my nipples really hurt before a period.

Okay, thanks its just that there's so many different things on the internet, I freak out

My period was due today, still haven't gotten it. I don't think I'm pregnant since I haven't had sex since last month before my period. I'm still scared though. I don't have cramps or anything .. I juts don't wanna be pregnant ..

Also he fingers me but I'm not sure if once he fingered me and had pre-cum on his fingers..