Alright so i had sex on feburary 22nd. It was my first time and he wore a condom nothing busted or leaked and when he was going to cum he pulled it out. My period in feburary was on the 9th. My period DID come in march it came on the 6th. And in April it DID come it came on the 1st. My periods have never came on the same dates. I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy. Please me know what you think and give me some peace in mind please! thanks.

Okay a woman after her period ovulates for about 15 days after her period which makes it very easy to fall pregnant! But also the most important thing to look at is.. On this last period was it a normal period, was it a 7 day period and was it as normal as any other period! I am pregnant and fell pregnant in march, I have signs and if u have any now I suggest you go and see you Doctor or a home pregnancy test! I hope I helped you!