Hello, m 20 yrs old boy my foreskin of my penis does not retrack. I tried to pull my penis foreskin back but i could not, it pains like a hell.........so wat would i do plez help me

Hi Nobk,

You can keep trying to stretch it so it goes back.  Use your fingers to GENTLY spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so that the head of the penis, the glans, spreads the opening.

It may be more comfortable in the shower under warm water.

Don't force it, let it go at it's own pace.  Your glans will also be sensitive for a bit.  All of this is NORMAL.

Good luck.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. However there is no scientific evidence one-way or the other.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

Thanks 4 yr sugestion .....aaaaah i will try to stretch my foreskin when the penis is erect or without erect plez reply me.....

It is best done when the penis is erect.

I had the same problem many years ago. Sort yourself out gently. A drunk girl ripped my foreskin while giving me oral at a party. Was too plastered to feel it at the time. When it healed I was able to pull back but it hurt like hell in the mean time.