Hi , i am 27 and uncurcumcised. During erection i can forefully retract my foreskin up to 70%. Recently i have sex with my girlfriend for first time. During intercourse neither my foreskin retracted nor i felt a pain. i read lost of message saying that during sex , penis having unretracted foreskin retracts and it hurts. Is my foreskin so tight? What can i do to retract my foreskin fully.Thank you.

Yes I used to have this problem aswel. I find it's best to let your girlfriend masturbate you a little. I did this and my skin slide back and forth with ease.
Hope this helps. ;-)

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really tight and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

It is not absolutely necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a tight foreskin is more sensitive and that sex is better. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable. It is your option.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

I wanted to add that my foreskin does not retract at all, and I have had no problems so far. I am 33. Should I be worried about something?

Thanks

Hi ttamale:

I don't know of anything to worry about. You can clean your foreskin without retracting

It is really easy to painlessly clean out your foreskin without retracting it. Here are two ways:

1. Urine is a sterile substance when it leaves the body so it is an excellent washing agent. Pinch the tip of your foreskin shut when you pee. Let the urine fill up your foreskin. You will see your foreskin balloon because of the urine inside. Then release the tip and all of the urine inside your foreskin will come gushing out and clean out whatever is inside. This is best done in the shower as it tends to be messy.

or

2. Get a rubber bulb ear syringe from a drug store, pharmacy, or chemist’s shop. These are designed to squirt warm water into ear canals to clean them out. They also work great for cleaning out foreskins. Fill the ear syringe with warm (not hot) water and then insert the tip of the syringe into your foreskin. Then squeeze the bulb and a jet of warm water will squirt into your foreskin and clean out whatever is inside.

Don’t use soap inside your foreskin because soap dries out the skin oils essential for good health.