I'm 15 years old and have a 4-6 inch penis when erect. My foreskin won't retract no matter what happens. Not when I'm erect, not when i'm flacid. when i'm flacid it forms a weird cone- or volcano i guess u could say- shape, there is still a hole and i can urinate just fine. now when im erect, the foreskin is streched to a little less than its fullest, but there is no extra skin past the tip of the glans. now i can see my glans and the glans slit through this hole and i can move the foreskin around the tip of my glans to a certain extent. but the hole is way too small for the glans to fit through. the hole is a little more than half the size of the eraser end of a regular pencil. how can i fix this problem so my foreskin will retract. also, does this mean my penis is done growing? i'm pretty sure i havn't hit my full height yet and my shoulders havnt yet broadened. please help!

This happens to alot of people, just wait it out, dont force the foreskin or anything, from what i've read, your wang will get bigger, it happens really at the final stages of puberty, after the hair and all that.

HI, I have the exact concern regarding the foreskin not retracting.. Ive tried forcing it really hard couple of times, but it doesn't work so I gave up on it.. I've been having sex though and feels normal and okay. But I want to retract my foreskin just to know how it feels and differs.. Im 21 and I'm so concerned when I found out that most uncircumcised men normally retracts their foreskin and normally, during erect, the skin retracts all by itself. Please teach my the best way to retract my foreskin. Thank you.

Hi how are you?.. What about your foreskin right now?

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better.

It depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

I