hello,
I am a teenager, I want to know if there are any tips someone could give me about what are good exercises to do for pectorial muscles and abdominal muscles. I know that you can't get them really quick and I am willing to do them as long as it takes to get them viewable.
Damo

Celebrity
nutrition is even more importnant than performing the workout alone. eat lots of good proteins (lean meat - skinless chicken, fish, etc.) and perform cardio workout (to lose fat) Steadyhealth has a channel on YT - check the exericses there http://www.youtube.com/user/steadyhealth

the answer of your question is in it self do pictorial and the abdominal exercise for that.With lots of protein supplementary diet with it .

what pictorial sorry?

I assume he meant pectoral.

An accessible movement for everyone that serves both of these purposes is the push up. It utilizes the pecs to flex the shoulder joint, and the abs are used isometrically to maintain posture.

For additional abdominal work, you can hold the plank position while prone/facedown and do crunches while supine/faceup.

For additional pectoralis major work, if you have access to some hand weights (such as dumbbells) you can do flies. Something else you can do is an isometric squeeze by clasping the palms together in front of you (vary the distance to change the angle) and squeeze. To get an idea of how hard you are doing it, put a bathroom scale between your hands and ask someone what it reads (or do it next to a mirror in a way that you can read the reflection).

If you have access to a gym, you would be able to do other things such as the bench press, cable crossover or pec deck machine.