Users comments and reviews on article Will Abdominal Exercises Give You 6-pack Abs? Tips to Lose Belly Fat by Dana Fenton

Yeay..
Nice posting.

Really helps me to get my six packs abs.

From several exercises above, which one is the best to get my six pack abs?

Thanks,
Joe Revod

New Member
Hi Joe.

Thank you for your comment :-)

There is no way one exercise only will give you six pack abs - it is best if you perform several types of exercises, because some are for lower abs, some for middle and others for upper abdominals, while some exercises combine upper and lower abdominal area.

In this article you can find only few of the exercises that are posted on SteadyHealth Video Section and YT Channel. Therefore I suggest you visit http://www.SteadyHealth.com/videos and type into search on the right side "abdominal" - the search will give you all published abdominal exercises (they are all posted on first and second page of the channel I think)...

I hope this helps, and if you have any kind of questions, do not hesitate to ask...

I do those crunches all the time, the one with the doorknob with the ball. I invented it all on my own and was so proud of myself. I guess I should've realized that someone already invented it...

nice post

Hi ,it is good to read your advice for burning belly fat.But to motivate a person who have belly fat but don't believe in this type of exercises.Kindly advise.thanks