I know I am not overweight a lot, but still I have a problem with fat. I can see that my belly is fat and I should remove it any possible way. I want to hear if you can give me any advice for belly fat removal exercises. I have not tried yet with dieting and exercise, but definitely, I think I should do it soon. Is there anything you could tell me for help me start with improving my look.

To workout with belly fat, you should try doing sit-ups or some specific abdominal exercises. It is recommended if these belly fat removal exercises are associated with breath control mechanisms. Aerobics would do better justice too, but Yoga exercises is the ideal and permanent form of cure for belly fat removal. To do that you need to kneel down sit on your knees, touch your thumb with the index finger while leaving other three fingers straight on both hands. You should keep this in the sides of the pelvic border and bend forward as much as you can. I would strongly recommend that you do this belly fat removal exercise under the guidance of a person who is familiar with Yoga. Trust me that this exercise works out for sure however obese you are. You need to do cardio, or something like running, beside these exercises. Stomach fat is different from the rest of your abs; sit-ups and abs workouts might help, but this will definitely not get rid of this problem. I have to tell you not to get discouraged, because from experience I know that it does not work right away.

I wanted to know if you need to burn the "fat" or will exercise it alone?

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Your fat stomach is due to fat. Working the muscle underneath with crunches can only serve to increase the muscle size, and hence your stomach size. You need to diet and exercise to lose body fat if you want to see your stomach muscles. If your gut muscles are severely out of shape, yoga, planks, pilates can help pull the muscles in somewhat, but your belly will still appear fat due to surface adipose tissue.

You can't reduce fat on one specific area by exercising the muscle underneath. Body fat distribution is genetic and you need to remove fat from everywhere to get it off your gut. Have you ever seen anyone with saggy man tits but a ripped six pack? Or what about guys who bench press all day but don't diet? They don't have striations in their chest muscles along with a fat gut. Just doesn't happen.

The reason yoga practitioners have a flat stomach is because the best ones, like in any athletic endeavor, diet properly.

plain and simple is cardio...makes metabolism faster so u burn fat..sit ups just make muscle under the fat..not burn it

when i was young i was severely burned, so stripped collagen from me, now 30 yrs later i have fought to tighten my abdominal muscles for several years....What can I do? I have no elasticity in my stomach area, and the muscles and scarred skin on my legs swell constantly now.....any recommendations?

Yoga will improve your flexibility, (and teach you a load of c**p like karma ) pilates will strengthen your core, if done properly this will greatly assist the training you need to do to burn fat. Forget supplements, or fancy only eat rose petal diets, work hard eat healthy thats it. Run long or short or if your working hard your loosing weight, use variety in your routine, constantly change your work rate keep your body guessing. Be strong in your mind, as long as your healthy (ish check with your doc) you should aim to train outside your comfort zone, if your running machine says you should be working at 144 ask your self if you feel like you've worked at that rate. You'll hate your routine at the start but you'll learn to need it eventually, you'll learn your capable of much more than you initially thought. Work hard for results. nb. this is based on my work ethic I'm not a trained professional fitness instructor or able to back this up with anything other than than my own experience (20+ yrs mil now private security)

funny thing is, i kept my metabolism high, worked out, dont tons of excersize, had plenty of water. i lost fat, everywhere except from the stmoach area, in fact mainly on the chest which i didn't want...eerr.

i also have the same problem with my belly, it keeps on getting big..but i'll try some of your tips guys..tnx

It may surprise you but the type of exercises that remove belly fatmost effectively are not crunches and situps but those exercises that burn more calories in a short amount of time such as sprint and swimming. The effectiveness of crunches and situps in removing belly fat drops exponentially after you have done a few of them since these are fairly low-resistance exercises.I am not saying that crunches and situps are useless but only that people spend too much time on these abs-specific exercises.

For example, the average person may spend about 15-30 minutes of his/her total workout repeating crunches, situps, and leg raises. And after they know it, they have already spent more than half their time working out. Workout time is better spent if you allocate some 80% of your time to doing full body exercises and 20% to doing abs-specific exercises.

All you need to do is increase the intensity of your cardio to burn fat faster and your belly fat will disappear quickly. Slow cardio is over-rated for fat burning. You need to forget about calories burned during a workout and focus on post-exercise metabolism.

Strength training followed by interval training is key. You should use bodyweight exercises for a warmup, then pick 2-4 strength exercises to work your total body, and then do a short interval cardio session - no need for bodybuilding programs or marathon cardio training.

So if you want to burn belly fat fast, drop the slow cardio and try interval training. Use strength training to sculpt your body and boost your metabolism. You'll be shocked at the results from this new way of training to burn fat and lose that belly!

lose-fat-belly.com

Checkout this site. This has many exercises with videos to lose belly fat and also diet tips to lose belly fat

Yoga can help you tone your stomach. Also start avoiding junk food and slowly cut back on your meal portions.

To remove belly fat try cardio workouts...
dance for an hour
run for 15 minutes
etc.
Once you get that belly fat off you can start working on getting
abs...(if you want)
BUT to keep it off you have to keep working out
Eat lots of healthy foods...
It'll take time but it'll all pay off in the long run! :) Good Luck!

Karma is not c**p -- In English it is translated to "you reap what you sow", "what goes around comes around"

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**