what is the best way to get a 6 pack? nameof excerises. could some one with a 6 pack please reply back

It takes a combination of the right genes, diet and exercise to develop a 6 pack ab. Exercise alone won't do it. By the right genes I mean some people will never develop a 6 pack no matter how hard they try. Some people are naturally born with a low percentage of body fat. The majority of the people are not so lucky. There are quite a few people at my gym who look almost picture perfect except for the glob of fat around their mid section. I can see the frustration in their eyes. It is so sad. Being young also helps. Younger people have a higher metabolism that allows them to burn calories more easily than older people, and prevent fat from accumulating. Being male also helps. Testosterone is a muscle builder, and a fat burner. I don't think you can spot reduce your abdominal fat away. However, you do need to do ab crunches along with the other exercises. Exercise that I would recommend are those that train your bigger skeletal muscles such as the quads, hamstrings, calves, pectoralis major, triceps and biceps, the lats and the trapezius, and the bigger postural muscles such as the ab and the back muscles. You will need to work out 7 days a week doing a split routine. Do lots of sets and reps. If you lift heavy one day, lift light the following day to give your body a break. Concentrate on only one or two muscle groups on any given day. Change your routine from time to time to prevent your body from getting used to it. When you stop to see any progress, it is time to change your routine. Diet is very important. Stay away from sugary foods such as pops, ice cream, deserts, etc. Eat lots of lean meats such as skinless chicken breast, lean beef and pork. Eat lots of fresh and cooked vegetables. Drink plenty of fluid to prevent dehydration. Nutritional supplements will be of great help if you use them wisely.

wow...that seem very hard. i'll try and take your advice thanks for the reply

Ricky, getting a six pack can be very hard! There's a reason that not many people have it. Out of curiosity I'd like to know what you are doing right now and if you have decided to pursue getting a six pack or not. Let me know if it's been successful for you! Thanks :-)

A six pack is really very hard to get... o.O

@ bluedog, sorry for the late replies, i haven't had the time to check here. yes i started doing exercises and started eating correctly. in about 3 weeks all i did were some simple exercises that i got off from youtube and I've seen some progress just below my pecs muscles i guess I've "burnt all the fat" around that area and i notice there's a dip when i flex it. :-D but sadly I've gotten lazy again..and stopped. i will start again very soon

I'm really glad to hear that you've been getting some results at the very least! Let me know how it goes. Obvoiusly I don't expect to hear back from you right away but I think it will help to hear about it in a few weeks. Thanks for the update :)

i will keep you posted. im just wondering are you trying to get a 6 pack yourself too?

Absolutely, although I'm trying to gain muscle first, so it's more a second priority. Right now I'm gaining a bit of weight just so that I can get some muscle on too, and then I'll cut so that I can get abs. You can really only concentrate on gaining muscle or losing fat (which helps show off your abs) but not on both. Does that make sense?

bluedog wrote:

rickyross wrote:

you're trying to say you are trying to get muscle mass first before you start working on getting your abs? and also you're trying to say you can only concentrate on one agenda first which is gaining muscle or lose fat. i get what you're saying :D

rickyross wrote:

bluedog wrote:

rickyross wrote:

Perfect! You know, a lot of people struggle with doing one or the other but I don't know anyone who's successfully done both at the same time. You have to do one or the other. But you definitely can't do both at the same time. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well though. :)

I forgot to ask though--what sort of exericses are you doing? Where did you go on YouTube? You don't have to tell me specifics if you don't want but I am curious to find out!

search up on youtube, " Abs Fitness Workout how to get six pack abs". those are te excerises i do

I didn't notice that you had updated here. There's a lot of different exercises under this search! Are there any users who you prefer on YouTube or do you just pick which ever strikes your fancy?

Hi
Four excellent exercises for 6 pack body :
Body Weight Squats,
Push Ups,
Dumbbell Rows,
Leg Curls .
and proper diet also important for 6 pack ....
All the best ....