I have been taking Lutera for almost a month. This is my first time taking any kind of birth control. For the first two days I had headaches, but they seemed go to away and I haven't had any trouble. Everything was pretty normal until 4 days before I started my first placebo pill. I started spotting (I think). It was unusual because what was coming out was more like regular vaginal discharge with a pink tint to it. This happened for 4 days, then when I started my first placebo pill, my period seemed to kick in. I've been on it for 2 days. I'm also experiencing some bad cramping, which I've never really had off the pill. I've taken two midols in two days... something I've never had to do before. I've heard horror stories about women experiencing month long periods on the pill and I'm getting nervous. Also, I seem to be overly stressed lately and I don't know if that's school just getting to me or the actual side effects of the pill itself.

Does anyone have some information for me? I'm about to finish up my first pack of Lutera and maybe switch to something else. My roomate was on Ortho Trycyclin Lo and she didn't have any side effects for the entire time she took it. I realize everyone's different, but does anyone have any help for me? Thank you! I know this message was kinda tedious...