I've been taking Loestrin 24 Fe for about 7 months now. I didn't have withdrawal bleeding for 3 months, which my gyn told me was my body balancing out the hormones (I was not pregnant). I've taken all my pills at the right times. I finally had my withdrawal bleeding last month.

I had sex once early this month. Now, I'm two weeks into my next pill pack and I've experienced light pink spotting for one day and brown spotting for two days. I can't tell if I'm having cramps or if my stomach just hurts from being paranoid. My next "period" is due two weeks from now. I don't know why I would be spotting two weeks after my withdrawal bleed and midway through my next cycle of pills.

I can't take a pregnancy test yet, can I? Could this possibly be breakthrough bleeding from an abnormally thick uterus lining, or could it be implantation bleeding? I have no idea. Any help would be great.

I'm going through the same exact thing...I have no idea what is wrong

Did you ever figure out what was going on? I have the same thing happening and I'm kind of freaking out about it.

the same thing is happening me and now i have missed my next period but i did miss three pills in a row

I went through the same. but then 2 days after i guess i had a light period or something if it was my period i would be 2 weeks early!. i never missed a pill. im goin to my gyn on feb 28 3 days b$ im suppose to start my cycle. and a week after me and my boyfriend had sex i woke up and felt naseuaed be never threw up

I'm having the same problem and I don't know why. I just started lutera on the second day of my period (as told to do by my doctor, because it was a Sunday) and on day four of my period it seemed to get way lighter. It's gotten down to spotting, and it's been a week and four days and it's still happening. I've been very consistent with taking every pill at around the same time every night, and when I do have sex, it's with a condom.