I have finished taking 3 packs of Yaz. I have a 4-month old baby. I noticed I already finished my 4 placebo pills and still did not get my period on my third pack. I had sex 2 weeks ago, could I be pregnant? Please help!!!

MamiLuv

Same thing happened to me... third pack of yaz and on last placebo pill and still no period... i'm getting kind of worried... i also missed a couple pills, but took them the next time i remembered... did you end up being pregnant?

I finished three packs of Yaz and no period for me either. Scares the hell out of me and I even took two pregnancy tests. Not pregnant. Now, the week after I should have had a period, I am having dull cramping for the past five days. However, my doctor did say that I should wait at least three months and let the pill kick in fully before I decide whether or not I want to continue taking it. We will see at the end of my fourth pack what happens.

Ok...I have been on Yaz for 3 months and I am also on my last placebo and still no period..YEAP..Im worried!!! I am cramping but that seems to be the only sympton of my cycle.

Hi, I have also just finished my 3rd pill pack of Yaz, I have a four month old, and also have had no period this month.......still waiting for it and have one placebo left in the pack. I'm nervous....so is my husband. Why are some of us missing periods after finishing the third pill pack??

i too have missed a period after my third pack, and have a new baby.....maybe the lower dose is the reason....

I am on my 2nd pack of Yaz after taking Yasmine for close to 5 years. After the first pack, I did not get my period until the Saturday during the placebo week when I typically would get it Tuesday/Wednesday. It also only lasted 2 days. Not sure of the reasoning...

did anybody get their period? I too on my third pack, worried sick, tests say not pregnant, but missing my period for five days now. Yes missed several pills too.

I have been taking yaz for about 5 months and I had my period the first month and have not had one since. I have a six month old baby and I keep thinking that I am pregnant but the tests say no. Is this normal??

I am in my second month and I haven't gotten my period yet either. It seems like no one knows why.. At least none of us seem Preggerz, though.

Was anyone pregnant that they found out with a missed period and negative pregnancy test. I am experiencing the same thing. I have taken three tests and all say not pregnant. Should I be worried and talk with a doctor or is this normal? I began in january and was regular and the last two months I havent been. I had one day irregular but no real period. I was just curious how everyone turned out with the same issue?

Thank you! Rachael

ok i just started my fourth pack of yaz on sunday. but for the past couple of weeks i have been feeling exactly how i felt during the first few weeks of my last pregnancy.. my daughter is nine months old. I TOO MISSED a couple of pills.. and at the end of my third pack i got my period for 2 days which is very abnormal for me... my period usually lasts 7 days.... i have had neg. pregnancy tests but im still convinced.. im pregnant, i cant eat hardly anything because everything grosses me out all of a sudden, the smell of meat makes me sick.. so im confused!!! HELP why am i having pregnancy symptoms with neg. test results

I too have been having pregnancy symptoms and the tests keep coming up negative. I have only taken Yaz for one month and am a week late. Are you supposed to get your period with this pill or id it like every 3 or 4 months??

I was on Yasmin for almost a year and my period was like clockwork...my doctor wanted me to try Yaz...On second pack, third placebo pill...no period...Took a test too, not pregnant...i dont understand...Well im glad im not the only one!

I have been on Yaz for two months. I just started my 3 pack and I haven't had a period yet. Two tests, both say negative. My husband isn't worried since I haven't missed any pills. But a friend at work is worried and wants me to call my doctor. Never been pregnant...so I don't know what my symptoms would be. Arrggg.. Good to know others go through this. Don't you think our doctors should have told us this. please let me know when your periods finally started.