Hi I am Jayson and this is my first time here in this forum. I have eating disorder since I entered college life. Being far from home, far from my parents, in which nobody takes care of my food, for breakfast,lunch and even dinner. Certain things came up my mind, specially about my health. But having an eating disorder didn't really stop me from doing anything I want, and even urge me to do something better for myself. Can you imagine someone being gratefull from having such disorder like mine? Well, you need to read this story I'm about to give you, I am quite inspired and I know you will too..

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope that you will have good time here.

Hi Jayson. Welcome to the forum and we hope that you enjoy contributing for a good long while. This is the place where we greet new members. If you are looking to talk about your experiences with eating disorders, there is actually an entire forum dedicated to just that so you can talk about your experiences there. Please keep us posted on how things are going for you--I know that an eating disorder can be a lifelong issue.