Hello i'm Sarah, I'm fifteen years old . And i'm fat but not in an ugly way . I've got the shape no stomach but my body is broad. And it seems that i'm gaining more weight . I did aerobics for fitness but couldn't control food but I had to stop it because I had a long term exam thing in school had issues with studies so I had to stop aerobics for two months . And I gained more weight. Now I really don't have time except Saturday and Sunday to workout because I've got a huge exam next year so getting prepared for it by going for extra classes. I do not have advicers or helping hands here to give me a shout out to motivate me I want a good diet plan i'm fully motivated now I have limited huge amounts of foods e which I take. I don't feel comfortable and I feel really sad . Give me some tips please :D?

Health Guru
The best thing i would suggest is getting a fitness DVD that has a diet plan with it stick to the diet and do an hour workout every night :-)

Welcome Sarah,

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link.  To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection above.

Please enjoy your stay,

Best regards,

Steadyhealt's QA Team  

Hello to all, I am Austin Clarke From Florida. I want to discussion related professional so i join your community.

Welcome AustinClarke

on SteadyHealth Discussion boards

If you need anything let me know

Hello everyone. I am a physician by profession and would love to interact with other people on health related topics and get updated on that. I am joining this community to share my ideas with you peoples.

Hi cancerhealercenter

and welcome to the community. IF you need any help don't be afraid to ask