I just wanted to say HELLO to everyone. I am new here and i wanted to introduce myself.

I am a 29 single mom, have a 15 month old daughter shes my world, I go to school full time.

Hello Tattooed Mommy:

We're glad you're here! I hope that your experience will be a fantastic one. You will definitely experience a lot of support and gain a lot of new information as a member of this community. I hope that you will also share your thoughts and experiences with the rest of our community members and friends. Enjoy !!

Hello Tattooed Mommy. Welcome! Glad you are here and hope you find everything that you are looking for. This is a great place to share information and gain a lot of great advice. I am certain you will make some great relationships here.

Hi Tattooed Mommy,
welcome to the forum and hope that you will have good and quality time here. Hope that you can fined and share informations with all of us.

All the best.

Thanks you all i feel so welcome.

Hi Tattooed Mommy,

Do you have any hobbies or special areas of interest in health that would help us to know you better? Thanks for your posting!