There are some holes (or craters, or something, i do now what are they called) on my penis foreskin. I have them for 3 years, but now a new one is starting to appear and i am scared.

Can you tell me what is this? And is it dangerous? 

Thank you.

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use