I got small bumps on top of my penis head and its been bothering me for a while, also i keep on getting these blisters on my body recently. I hope it's nothing to do with std and these are the pictures of the penis head.

Please help me, especially a doctor.

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use