I am having some clot like thing in my penis and i need to know if its normal.its not painful but its been there for quite long now though it has not swollen or worsened its just there the same.iam uploading the pictures.the skin have started to shed slightly aft i poured a small amount of dettol in my penis.


***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use