I am 15. I can fully retract my foreskin while flaccid. I can only retract my foreskin halfway while erect.

Is this normal? Or too tight? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

Health Guru
Hi that can be quite normal when you first start to retract it. When your penis does it pull right back easy?

Both pull up easily. But I'd like to be able to fully retract while erect whitout it getting stuck behimd the head

Health Guru
It sounds like it just needs to be stretched a bit that's all there are a couple ways you can do it 1. Just keep pulling your foreskin back and in time you will find that it will stretch and become looser on its own or 2. Using both little fingers if you can slip them in the end of your foreskin then gently pull out against it and hold for about a minute don't pull so hard it causes pain but just enough to be comfortable, that's the quick way to stretch it.

Have you seen the picture too? Does it look too tight?

Health Guru
Yes I did see the picture is that when your soft or hard because it doesn't look that tight

It's in between flaccid and erect. A semi erect.

Health Guru
Is it hard so get it back over the head when your soft or at that stage when you pull it right back?