13 male (obviously) and the tip of my foreskin is red and protrudes out? also I cant retract it and sometimes there's smelly clear stuff too. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

You need to clean out better under your foreskin. Get your penis wet and soaped up and then get the soapy water under your foreskin by gently stretching your foreskin and pouring soapy water into your foreskin. Then rub the soapy water all around your penis head inside your foreskin to wash all around under your foreskin. Then pour clean water into your foreskin to rinse it clean and rinse the soap out of your foreskin until only clean water pours out of your foreskin. Try to gently stretch your foreskin wider to be able to retract the skin to clean your whole penis under that skin.

ok but I cant retract my foreskin cause the end is all tight and swollen up like that. i can still pee though