I am A teenager and I have been very active lately. During masturbation I noticed a sharp stinging pain on my penis. My foreskin was ripping from the bottom of the penis head, where the corona of glans is. This is not the frenulum, I have done research. I am not very partial to my foreskin ripping and I want it to heal back. Is there any way to make it go back to normal or is this irreversible? Please help.

Hi Timothy,

Can you fully retract your foreskin when erect?

It's not clear if your foreskin is tearing from being stretched by the glans OR if the foreskin still hasn't fully separated from your glans.  Both are normal until around 16 or so.

Yes, I can fully retract my foreskin. The foreskin has not fully separated from the glans. The place where the foreskin attaches to the bottom of the head of the penis is ripping.

It is possible that it is still separating - as it would normally. Are you pulling down on your foreskin very hard?

Without an exam it is difficult to answer your question.

A urologist would be the doctor of choice.

Thank you, but is there any way to attach it back together? It kind of looks like this, only more ripped from the head of the penis.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

You need an exam, sorry.

Pictures/links are not allowed.

Same problem bro