sadly im 13years old i have sex with my boyfriend weve been dating for almost 7months and ive worried bout being pregnant 5 times because my breats were sore but i get that 5days before my period..my period should be soon in this week and i have backpains sore breats and sometimes high fever but i dont know if thats the summer heat and im on birth control but recently i had a UTI (urinary tract ifnection) where i took antibiotics while my bc and had sex and i looked up that u can get pregnant easier if using antibiotics i dont no what to do im scared and nervous and get bad cramps but tht only happend this morning could i be pregnant :((

Seeing as how I'm not a mind reader, unfortunately, only a pregnancy test can tell you if you're pregnant. You should try one. Pregnancy symptoms are similar to menstrual cycle symptoms.

I actually am having a similar situation right now, i starting taking UTI antibiotics and had sex and am now stressing if i am pregnant or not. The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test around the time your period is due. You could also try to morning after pill if this happened 72 hours or less.