hello PLEASE help me!!!!!

i am a terrified 14 year old me and my boyfriend had sex they day i was due on my period but we used a condom and we checked it didnt split i didnt come on my period and we then had sex 11 days after that and the condom didnt split either!! i am now 20 days late with my period i am terrified that i am pregnant :'( i think you can get pregnant by fingering but im sure my boyfriend didnt have any cum or precum on his hands when fingering i would like to take a pregnancy test but i cant go and buy one i have no-one to turn to my closest friends are away on holiday and i dont want to leave it any longer. i feel like i am bustin for the toilet SOMETIMES even when i have just been i cant tell my mum about this she will kill me i know it i really need some help what do i do PLEASE help me thankyou xxxx :'(

IF YOU used condoms EVERY TIME you had sex, and THEY DID NOT break, it is unlikely you became pregnant.

YOU ARE 14, you can get on BIRTH CONTROL without parnetal cosnent or knowledge. PLANNED PARENTHOOD can help you, they often see teens for free or low cost.

http://www.plannedparenthood.com

You also have the right STD tetsing, and abortion without parnetal consent.

I know how you feel.. i am 13 and i have had sex with my boy friend
i know it was wrong but.. i came on my period when i was suppose to but my breasts are sore and i think my belly is gettin bigger and im allways bursting for the toleit nd sometimes i feel i still need it

I know how you girls feel.
I`m 14 as well, and well, ive missed my period,
im getting sick in the morning .. and i am super
scared that i am pregnant.
And i cant tell anyone at my house, because
i dont live with my parents(with my friends cousin)
and they already told me if i get pregnant im out,
and i need this place.
I told my true mom, and she was ctulley pretty
calm about it.
I instanly called my friends, and now they are racing
home from vacation to help me out.
they are awsome
The best thing i can say is just to be calm, cause stress can cause your
period to delay as well.
And also TAKE A TEST !!
and tell someone close to you even if they arent with you
at the moent, least you knwo you ahve support. :-) luck

hi im 14 and ive had sex with my ex many times without protection...over the summer i was sure i was prego and i was sooo scarred and we got so worried about it and then i ended not being prego...i just had sex a week ago and im having symtoms... but idk if you could have symtoms this early...im sooo scarred if i am cuz my parents would kill me... and i would never get an abortion..idk wat 2 do..

im also fourteen! me and my boyfriend used condoms! they didn't break or split. im a week late for my period. im scared to death. i am afraid to tell my parents if i am pregnant. im not even sure how to go out and get a test without my parents knowing. i told my best friend and we are figuring out something to do. i just have a question. does it have to be your parents to go out and take you to get an abortion? or could it be another adult? :'(

hey im 14 also i had sex for the first time 3 weeks ago with my boyfriend. and im scared i might of gotten pregnant coz he cummed n im not sure weather the condom broke or not i was due for my period 4 days ago n it still hasnt come. i cant tell my parents or any adults n ive told my friends. im really scared coz i cant loook after a child at my age n im agaist abrtion what should i do? :'(

yaa do no tht when ur 14 ur periods always change ?

im 14 also, i have had sex 5 times, 3 different guys.
everyone makes mistakes,
but from one of those 5 times i think got me pregnant..
im not sure.
idk what to do.
i only used protection 2 of the times.
please please help me.
i had a really weird month where i had sex and my
period took about 43 days.
could having sex have pushed my date back?
im crying out for help; please talk to me.
im having suicidal thoughts.
and have a feeling thats my only way out.
-e.

i am 15 now, but i was 14 when i had sex with my boyfriend two weeks after coming off my period. we did use a condom, it didn't split, but then he fingered me, and we think he had cum on his hands because it is now two months later, and i still haven't come on my period, for January or Febuary last year.
I was so scared about telling my mom, but i knew i had to. so i got my mom and his mom to sit down and i just told them, all i said was...
"i have something to tell you, and i know you are going to be really mad at us, but it wasn't ment to happen.."
i didnt even get to finish my sentence and his mom saw it in my face.
she broke down into tears, i felt sick, i felt like a right slag. i didn't know what to say to her, my mom just sat there stunned. i honestly don't know how many times i said sorry..
but it was all good, yes, ok i admit it, my mom didn't talk to me for about two weeks. but she came round eventually. i made my desicion to keep it, even though i knew the baby would mess up the plans i had already started making for the furture, but it just seemed like the right thing to do.
i had the baby, i now have a beautiful baby girl, Harley. three months after giving birth, my boyfriend left me. i actually wanted to die.. i just cried and cried and cried, i didn't know what to do with myself, i used Harley as a threat to get him back, i tried everything to get him back, for her sake, but he was having none of it, so honey, son't worry about anything like that, because now i live at home with my mom, dad, brother two sisters and Harley. i couldn't be more happy.
At first i thought about abroting her, but now... i can't imagine life without her. although i did have to grow up VERY quickly, and i missed out on all the going out, and all of that, i am really happy i kept her, and didnt abort her.
i think the nest thing to do is tell someone you can really trust, just so someone knows, and then it takes some of the weight off your shoulders. get them to come with you, sit you mom down and just tell her, once you have sorted it all with your mom, maybe ask her to talk to your dad, then you dont have to tell the story twice, and you wont have to go throught the worry all over again. :-)

you wil be fine :-D and it will all work itself out, no matter what you decide to do :-)

good luck :-)

Im 15 going on 16 in June.
Me and my boyfrend have sex a lot and we hardly ever use protection.
We had sex like i would say 3weeks ago and i was suppose to get my period this week and i havent got it its been sevral days and iam terrified.We have sex a lot so i really dont know when i could of gotten pregnant im really scared i dont have a dad just a mom and my family isnt all tight right now so idk what to do or how i wuld tell her im so ashamed i cant believe i let this happen i dont even know how to get a pregnancy test kuss my moms always up in my bussiness and i dont have all that great friends.Im so scared please help im confused i dont know if im pregant or not im only 15 i really dont know much of pregnancy stuff. :'(

im14 and i think i might b 2 HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ!?!?!

Guest can i ask when you last period was ... how long your cycle is and when you last had unprotected sex?

I'm almost 15. I had sex with a friend, many times. I love it, The first time he used a condom, the second time he didn't and and he was really "wet". I'm so scared too. ?

I am 14 and most likley pregnant. there are so many decisions and i have no clue what to do! abortion is just wrong and i am totally against it but now im in a crutical state and consdering it. i am only considering abortion cause i am unable to tell my mom i even like guys!how am i suppost to tell her i had unprotected sex with one!