Hi i am 15years old and me and my boyfriend had sex 3weeks ago and my cycle comes around the 13 of each month and it came this month but only for 3 days and after we had {unportected sex} he told me he came in me... what should i do... am i...

If your period came after you had sex then your not pregnant

hi. i got my period feb 8 of last month and it was over the 12th of feb. now today isthe 16 of march and i still not got my period. i am neve late. but after i had my period me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. i feel like i am getting my period but ever time i go to the bathroom there is nothing, i get headaches, my stomache hurts when i lay on it,i sometimes get back pains, and i also feel like i have to vomit and also feel like i am getting sick, i am always in my bed. bc i feel better when i am in there. so could this mean i am pregant?? :-D

EVEN if you had unprtoected sex and you get your period on your due date you COULD still fall pregnant, alot of women still get there period when they are pregnant..

Women can get pregnant if they are ON their period.

(For the other guest i would suggest you take a home pregnancy test you could be pregnant or experiencing pms you can never be sure)

im 20yrs. old and i had na unprotected sex with my bf last feb.26.. im really confused.. i had my period on march 11 ( i didnt know if its really a menstrual period, but it is not as heavy as my last period last month feb14-feb18).

This time only took 2days from march11-12,it is color red.. but in march13 the blood becomes very little amount and it was dark brown, in march 14 it continues to be dark brown.. but in march 15, 16 and today 17 it becomes light brown and it is very little amount.. i dont know if this is implantation bleeding bcoz what i have read on the internet was, the implantation occurs 1 week b4 your expected perid.. but in my case.. it came late.. bcoz i suppose to have my period on march8.. but i start to bleed(the red blood for 2days) from march 11-12, so the blood is 3 days late,, so im really confused.. i dont know if im pregnant or not(hopefully).. the symptoms that im experiencing is a little and occasional dizziness in the afternoon, and sometimes cramps on my stomach but it is very little pain.. pls. help me.. i dont take pregnancy test because im really scared (if it turned to be positive).. pls. help.. tnx..

HI IM 18YRS OLD AND MY LAT PERIOD WAS ON FEB 28 ME AND MY BF HAVE UPROTECTED SEX EVRYDAY AND EACH TIMES HE EJACULATES NSIDE OF ME. I HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPS LIK A PERIOD AND MY BREAST HAVE BEEN TENDER AND SORE FOR THE PAST 4DAYS NOW, ALSO EVRY NOW AND THN MY LOWER BAK HAS SHARP PAIN AND THN GOES AWAY, ALSO SLIGHT NAUSEA AND FEELING SIK, LIGHT HEADED AND DIZZY, AND FOLLOWD BY BEING TIRED. I AM NOT DUE FOR MY PERIOD UNTIL ABOUT THE 23 OR 24. IM JUST NOT SURE IF I CUL B OR AM I THNKN ABOUT IT TO MUCH PLEASE HELP!

hey i'm 15 and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 3 months ago (he came in me) but im on the pill. i dont think the pill worked thought i have had my periods since but not normal or on time and they only last 2-3 days and i usually go for 6-8. my breast are also burning and sore alot, lately all i want to do is sleep i can sleep for hours and still be really tired. I get headspins alot and stomach cramps. Im really worried i havent taken a home test bcoz im to scared. :$ PLEASE HELP!

IT DOESNT REALLY SOUND LIK YOUR PREGNANT UR ON THE PLL AND U HAVE GOTTEN UR PERIOD THE 3MONTHS FOLLOWING UR UNPROTECTED SEX, IF ANYTHING IT SOUNDS LIK ITS MAYB UR BIRTHCONTROL PILL THATS CAUSING YOUR PEROD TO BE A LITTLE OFF. ALSO UR STILL YOUNG AND YOUR PERIOD WELL JUMP ARUND ON U. MY PERIOD ALSO DID THE SAME WHN I WAS ARUND UR AGO. THY WILL STRT GETTN ON TRACK AS U GET OLDR.

If you have been having sex everyday after your period, there could be a likely chance you become pregnant.

I should really suggest you take a pregnancy test around your period due date or when you 'miss' your period.

Remember pregnancy symptoms are usually the same as PMS.

You could be experiencing both.

The only way to be sure IS to take a pregnancy test, it would be better to be done with then to leave it, 'cause you would never be sure at all. Unless you want to go to the doctors and get a blood test.

And you said you had brown, thats called 'old blood'

That could of had been your period... it's normal to experience 'old blood' before and after your period, no matter how light or heavy it is.

Or implantation bleeding. But implantation bleeding shouldnt last that long.

Just take my advice on taking a pregnancy test. it will help you alot, or go see your doctor.

I believe you had your period but thats my opinion only. Good luck.

Thanks for your advise.. i didnt have any bleeding this day.. the dark and light brown blood lasted yesterday( started from march13-17 which is 5days light bleeding) the first two days was red and moderate bleeding.. im really confused as of this moment,, i didnt have a pregnancy test.. i so scared,, really scared.. bcoz.. i dont know what will i do if it is positive...
(my only option it that will happen is to have an abortion..)

im trying to think that it was a menstrual period.. but what bothers me, is that why im having some light dizziness every afternoon from march 13 until today.. im didnt know if this was bcoz of stress that im having everyday bcoz of thinking and thinking about the implantation bleeding or possibility that i can be pregnant.... i will admit.. everyday it crosses on my my mind almost every hour of the day...

CrazyBones wrote:

NAE: wrote:

"]HI IM 18YRS OLD AND MY LAT PERIOD WAS ON FEB 28 ME AND MY BF HAVE UPROTECTED SEX EVRYDAY AND EACH TIMES HE EJACULATES NSIDE OF ME. I HAVE BEEN HAVING CRAMPS LIK A PERIOD AND MY BREAST HAVE BEEN TENDER AND SORE FOR THE PAST 4DAYS NOW, ALSO EVRY NOW AND THN MY LOWER BAK HAS SHARP PAIN AND THN GOES AWAY, ALSO SLIGHT NAUSEA AND FEELING SIK, LIGHT HEADED AND DIZZY, AND FOLLOWD BY BEING TIRED. I AM NOT DUE FOR MY PERIOD UNTIL ABOUT THE 23 OR 24. IM JUST NOT SURE IF I CUL B OR AM I THNKN ABOUT IT TO MUCH PLEASE HELP!

You could be experiencing both.

i agree and i will as soon as my period comes if it comes, it feels lik i shuld b on it now. new thng i culdnt sleep at all last nite and whn i did fall asleep i slept almost 10 hrs this has nvr happnd to me b4, i dnt wana ovr thnk tht i am and stress myself out. and also whn i wake up i hav to hold my breast up cause thy hurt soooooo bad

If you already decided your option to have an abortion 'if' you're pregnant, then there shouldn't be any problem on taking a pregnancy test.

If it's your period, when people are on their period their iron level drops, periods take the energy out of you.

Alot of people experience dizzyness during and after their period, especially if they have heavy periods.

Even with pregnancy people experience dizzyness, because of low blood pressure.

Please, to save your stress and confusion, just take a pregnancy test, i really think your fine and you had your period.

Best of luck.

You know whats ironic, iam actually going through the same phase you are.

My last period was feb 27 and due around march 27 and ive had unprotected sex around my fertile time.

Usually a week before im due i experience all these.

And it's so hard to know whats what.

And then you stress about it, can't sleep because its on your mind, you feel tiered and drained, get cramps, feel you want to vomit, light headed, sore breasts or nipples, pain in your lower back.

Trust me im going through the same thing.

Iv'e experienced these about 4 times in my life time. But then i got my period.

The sad thing is though i actually DON'T want to get my period, it's because the female body instincts is telling me to have a baby, but your never sure your ready.

I think im experiencing PMS, but it just feels a bit 'different'

You probably can't sleep because your thinking about it too much, it took me hours to fall asleep last time.

And your breats are really sore... no clue, could be pregnant or PMS

Iam not an expert. But, like i said. wait till your due date.

Thats what iam doing, but it's killing me, im very impatient..

To get your mind off it, just distract yourself with something, don't over think it, look after yourself.

Good Luck.

]If you already decided your option to have an abortion 'if' you're pregnant, then there shouldn't be any problem on taking a pregnancy test.

Best of luck.

thank you for your reply...
you said, when having a period it is possible to experience dizziness...
but this has never happened to me before...
when im having my period, i didnt have any dizziness.. i only experience some mild cramps and very irritable....

but in my case now... two days after having red blood (march11-12), i had dark brown and light brown, that is from march13-17.. and that time i started to feel some mild dizziness. it lasted up to 15mins. only, every afternoon... it really bothers me bcoz yesday and today, didnt have any dark or light brown blood, but why is dizziness still there???? up until today????

what do you think is the cause of this???? do you think it can be a sign that im pregnant????

sorry for having redundant question about being pregnant... im relly scared and confuse... hope you understand.. and i hope you can help me....